Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 Running

Happy New Year!

2012 is the Boston Marathon year. In the words of DK, I am going to "build toward Boston", and thanks to Lou and Mike, I am off to a good start. January 1st, I ran 7 miles in Central park. January 2nd was the first West Side YMCA Run Club run of the year, and I managed to be there. Freezing cold weather, but good tempo run between 72nd and 1o2nd street. Today, I ran with Lou over one loop of Central Park. It was even colder.

Main problem with training for Boston in Northeast is training over the cold winter time, and maintaining weekly mileage and doing regular long runs. I am going to write about the runs here and keep the running going.

Come and run with us at WSY.

1 comment:

  1. You could definitely see your enthusiasm in the work you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart.
    Tub Edge Soap Holder - Lacquered Brass

    ReplyDelete